Life’s too short for boring meetings. We enable constructive conversations on difficult topics, using inspiring events to encourage clarity of purpose and rigorous problem-solving.
Our background working in health-related organisations across the UK and internationally, allied with our interactive facilitation approach, makes us uniquely placed to deliver a range of creative and engaging events.
We help with the entire life cycle of a one-off event or an event series – from creative ideas, to logistics and administration, to facilitation and evaluation. Underpinning each event are five core principles for success:
- being rigorous about purpose
- respecting people’s time
- delivering your objectives with energy
- creating spaces built for learning
- maximise input from a range of roles.
Some 98% of attendees would recommend our events to a friend, with an average feedback score of 4.4 out of 5. Our digital events have been viewed over 2,500 times.
We’ve delivered hundreds of events, working with NHS organisations, charities, universities and more. Our services include:
- strategic advice on the best type of event to meet your objectives
- experience of designing, planning and executing event series as well as one-off events
- integration of face-to-face and digital events
- digital content and social media support to amplify your event messages
- creative event venues, from magic shops to historic operating theatres
- post-event reflections, including engaging write-ups and blogs
- evaluation of the event’s success against its objectives.
Event types we run
Our events are bespoke to the organisations we work with, but these give a flavour of the types of event we can offer:
- Full or half-day learning events: an example is the launch event of Equally Well UK involving more than 50 organisations to support collaborative action to improve the physical health of people with a mental illness.
- Learning event series: these usually comprise a mix of face-to-face and digital events, such as Learning from Stroke, our event series in partnership with University College London.
- Lunch (or breakfast) and learn events: these include our popular Melting Pot Lunches or our breakfast event exploring multiple long term conditions with Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity.
- Digital events: we host, facilitate and record interactive webinars from our dedicated webinar studio. Previous examples include our webinar with the Richmond Group of Charities discussing their ‘Tapping the Potential’ report on collaboration.
Could we help with your events?
If you’d like to talk to us about how we could support your events, get in touch.