Networkfest: best practice for networks
Our focus at Kaleidoscope is on developing and supporting learning networks in the UK, based on the very best evidence and thinking from around the world.
As well as running our own networks and providing network services to others, we want to share as much as we can completely free to help anyone improve the effectiveness of their network.
Our Networkfest brought together those working on networks in health and care to share international best practice, practical advice and support.
You can watch our series of webinars, where we discussed whether networks can sustain themselves, what to do if no one seems to care, the best ways for networks to communicate, and how to measure the success of a network.
Our guests included:
- Dr Lisa Ishii from Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dr Suzette Woodward, Director of the Sign up to Safety campaign
- Chris McCarthy, Executive Director and founder of the Innovation Learning Network
- Sam Jones, former director of the New Care Models Programme
- Becky Malby, professor of Health Systems Innovation at London Southbank University.
Our network services
At Kaleidoscope we offer a range of network services, from initial scoping through to end-to-end management. If you’d like to work with us, we’d love to hear from you.