Future Together Group workshops
This is information for members of the Future Together Group – if you are not a member please go to Homerton.nhs.net
Useful dates for your diary
w/c 6 June – Face to face ‘what are we hearing?’ event
22 June – Group present findings to the Board
24 June – Group’s report is finalised
w/c 27 June – Informal group thanks event
w/c 17 July – What next? (and formal thank you) event with executive
At our first workshop on Monday we covered;
- The strategy process – why do it like this?
- Your role as members of the Future Together Group – your task, what questions are you asking, key deadlines.
- Our contract with Homerton.
At our second workshop on Wednesday we covered;
- Our calendar of events
- The online feedback form for group members to record their research findings
- Survey results on how we want to work together.
At the third workshop we covered
- A quick recap of the key tools for the group
- The process for managing requests for meetings from Homerton staff
- How we want to use the drop in sessions
Drop in sessions
Monday 9.30 – 10.15
Wednesday 10.00 – 10.30
Friday 1.30 – 2.15