Super Melting Pot sponsorship opportunities
Want to have a better conversation?
- 150 delegates expected.
- Senior representatives from leading health think tanks, policy bodies, NHS trusts and Royal Colleges.
- Opportunities to chair a high profile discussion.
- A range of sponsorship options.
We are offering a variety of sponsorship opportunities for Super Melting Pot. This will provide a select group of partners with the chance to network with a community of health leaders who are thinking about alternative ways to overcome system challenges.
Sponsors will be able to meet up to 150 healthcare professionals, including NHS chief executives, Royal College Presidents, board level members of policy bodies and a wide range of future leaders from medicine, policy and charities.
We have a range of packages available for sponsors that include opportunities to network with this dynamic group, help shape discussion by chairing a session, as well as brand placement at the event.
- Social media ahead of the day: tweets from Kaleidoscope and key Kaleidoscope individuals thanking the sponsor.
- Website promotion: including logos and partner description on the Kaleidoscope website, and a section on why the partner organisation is supporting Super Melting Pot.
- Material branding: featuring logos on the Super Melting Pot programme, and placing organisation banner at key points throughout the event.
- All of the Bronze Partner benefits.
- Additional branding profile: showcasing logo on screens around the Orbit, the UK’s highest sculpture, for the evening event.
- Tickets included: two commercial rate tickets to the whole event (value of £990).
- Attendee benefits: priority booking for visits during the event
Only available to one organisation per sector, allocated on a first come basis.
- All of the Bronze and Silver benefits.
- High profile discussion group: developing a topic and chairing a table discussion at a session on ‘The question we would most like answered by 2030 is…’, as part of the main programme at the Olympic Stadium.
- Evening tickets: five additional tickets for the evening reception on 16 January at the Orbit, providing opportunities for networking.
- Additional branding: logo on the superscreens above the pitch at the Olympic Stadium, as well as screens within the conferencing area.
If you or your organisation is interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with Rose Minshall at Kaleidoscope.