We’ll come together as a community for a series of events and activities in the coming months.
Inspiration and learning events
When we last came together as a community we co-designed five emerging characteristics of south east London system leadership.
In our series of digital ‘Inspiration and learning’ community events, we’ll hear inspiring stories of system leadership through these five lenses from south east London and further afield. Together, we’ll consider what we can learn and adopt across south east London.
Finally, we’ll come together for a summit to agree our final set of south east London system leadership characteristics and a set of priorities for our continued development as a community.
- Building trust across boundaries: Wednesday 18 May, 8-10am
- Driving purposeful collaboration: Tuesday 7 June, 5-7pm
- Catalysing and embedding innovation: Tuesday 5 July, 9-11am
- Embracing challenge and difference: Monday 18 July, 5-7pm
- Including and empowering others: Tuesday 6 September, 8-10am
- Community summit: Thursday 29 September, 5-7pm
Connect Five is our community challenge to have five conversations that help deepen your understanding of south east London system leadership over the next five months.
We’re bringing pairs of community members together for a series of Connect Five digital coffee meetings to match people from different parts of the system. Together, you’ll consider a particular question to help connection and sharing.
We hope these events will be punchy, impactful and fun.
Dates coming soon.
To get involved in the community and receive updates and invitations to events, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.